Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Anyone seen Jason Baskin?

Kinda short, with stubby little legs and a pair of T-Rex arms. Has Jay's thinning hair up top, but Teen Wolf's body hair. Can often be heard mumbling to himself..."front tuck...no tuck". Anyway, I haven't seen any posts or comments from him on here in about 8 or 9 months, so I was wondering if he was alive. And don't tell me he doesn't have internet access, every time I see him, he has that dang laptop so far up his butt, you can see the USB port when he opens his mouth. Anyway, if you see him, tell him to get his brown, hairy butt back on here.

11 Comments:

At 12:43, Blogger Morgan said...

yeah i left him a note the other day but i havent gotten a reply.

 
At 12:47, Blogger Super Dave said...

Did the note read something like this? "Dear Jason, why haven't you been on the blog lately? I like you, do you like me? Check one - yes_/no_"

 
At 12:48, Blogger Super Dave said...

Hehe ;-)

 
At 12:57, Blogger Morgan said...

gosh how did you know?

 
At 13:02, Blogger Super Dave said...

I'm just that good. I may not have a TPS like T-Rock (as if any of us are that lucky), but I make up for it with my ten pounds of psychic ability.

 
At 13:57, Blogger Morgan said...

last time i talked to him on the phone he was "strippin and waxin"....true story ;)

 
At 14:18, Blogger Super Dave said...

"last time i talked to him on the phone he was "strippin and waxin"....true story ;)"...Wow! again, Wow!

 
At 14:20, Blogger Super Dave said...

I'm glad to see I've found a new person to post/comment regularly. I was getting lonely.

 
At 14:50, Blogger Morgan said...

yeah, josh may eventually want to take back the invite he sent me ...sorry. I'm at my desk most of the day..and i have to take mini breaks or i cant focus.

 
At 19:46, Blogger BigSexy said...

how is posting comments every hour on the hour called a mini break thats called not working

 
At 09:41, Blogger Morgan said...

whoa chad, simmer down. I do work, a great deal actually, Its called multi tasking, besides how long does it take to make a post.....15 seconds?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home